Pepper and Roseval potatoes from the oven
- 3 peppers in different colours
- 1 red onion
- 300 grams Roseval potatoes
- 50 gram sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 grams green pitless olives
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees. Wash, deseed and roughly chop the peppers. Quarter the potatoes. Mix the peppers and potatoes in a dish with the olive oil, sea salt and the oregano.
2. Spread out on a baking tray and bake for around 25 minutes, turning regularly.
3. Chop the onion and slice the garlic and add to the other ingredients in the oven after 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven when everything is golden brown and crispy. In a dish, mix the olives and tomatoes and add the roasted vegetables.
5. Mix well and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh parsley or oregano.
Delicious with grilled lamb, sausages or fish.
Lovely with a bowl of lamb’s lettuce.
Delicious either hot or cold! Allow to cool and add a handful of rocket to enjoy as a salad.